You want confidence when behind the wheel of a vehicle. Your seatbelt is your first line of protection — the right insurance is next. While no one wants to think an accident will happen to them, having adequate insurance means you’re prepared for the unexpected. The Texell Insurance team is ready to work with you to help determine what coverage levels are right for you and provide the best possible rates. Keep the good times rolling with the correct insurance to protect these investments.

Auto Insurance

Insurance coverage minimums vary by state. In Texas, drivers are required to carry a policy that, at a minimum, will cover $30,000 for bodily injury liability per person, $60,000 for bodily injury liability per accident, and $25,000 for property damage liability per accident. This covers damage done to other people and property and does not cover damage to your own vehicle. Minimum coverage enables you to drive legally. However, it's a good idea to consider collision and comprehensive. If you have a loan or are leasing your vehicle, you may be required to carry additional coverage.


What does car insurance cover?

Auto insurance covers damage to your vehicle, damage and injury you cause if you hit someone, and much more.

Why you need it!

It’s the law! According to the state law, a driver and car owner must carry minimum liability coverage against bodily injury or property damage that results from the operation of vehicle.

RV/Trailer Insurance

The term “recreational vehicle” covers a wide range of automobiles with living quarters. RVs can include motorhomes, trailers, campervans, fifth-wheel trailers, and pop-up campers. If your RV has its own engine and a steering wheel, RV insurance is required in every state except Virginia and New Hampshire. These RVs are self-contained units you drive — or even live in — and each classification has minimum requirements to drive them legally. Premiums are calculated with many factors in mind, including class, value, if it is garaged, and how much you use it. RV insurance usually covers the same scenarios auto insurance covers — and similar to auto insurance, you’re required to carry standard liability insurance, with options for personal injury protection.

Call for quote : 254.774.5181

What does RV/trailer insurance cover?

RV/Trailer insurance will protect you and your RV/Trailer on the road, in the park, and while camping.

Why you need it:

It’s required by law for motorized RVs and trailers. Don't spoil a good time worrying about the unknowns of an accident.

Boat Insurance

While boat insurance is not required in most states — including Texas — carrying the coverage is a good idea to protect your investment and assets in the case of an accident. Also, your lender may require insurance if you have a loan on the boat. Many marinas also require insurance if you wish to rent a slip or mooring. Even without a lien or slip rental, it’s wise to protect your property against damage and loss from common risks, such as storms, theft, sinking, and collision. Covered property includes the boat hull, attached motor(s), and specified equipment. In addition to coverage of the vessel, boat insurance will protect you against liability lawsuits and medical payments.

Call for quote : 254.774.5181

What does boat insurance cover?

Boat insurance helps cover your watercraft from damage and theft, and also can protect your passengers and boating equipment.

Why you need it:

While it may not be required by law, protection for your investment can save the day. Create peace of mind knowing that your asset is insured.

Motorcycle & Golf Cart Insurance

Motorcycles have the same registration, title, and insurance requirements as cars. Motorcycles have the same access to roadways and must carry insurance to provide financial responsibility for any accident they may cause. Minimum liability limits are $30,000 per injured person, $60,000 per accident, and $25,000 for property damage per accident. Higher liability limits and comprehensive coverage are at your discretion, but protecting your investment is always a good idea.

ATVs and golf carts fall into a category apart from vehicles designed for main roadways. These do not have to be registered and are intended to be driven off-road. They have smaller engines and lower maximum speeds. Insurance is generally not required, but with any property you’ve invested money into, some coverage is wise to consider.

Get a quote : 254.774.5181

What does motorcycle insurance cover?

Motorcycles have the same registration, title, and insurance requirements as cars. Insurance covers liability for injuries and damage in an accident.

Why you need it:

Motorcycles have the same access to roadways and must carry insurance to provide financial responsibility for any accident they may cause.

It’s quick, it’s simple, from the comfort of your computer, tablet, or phone. Your quote will be ready in minutes. Call 254.774.5181 today!

Texell Financial, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Texell Credit Union. Insurance products are not issued, guaranteed, or underwritten by Texell Credit Union or Texell Financial, LLC and are not insured by the NCUA.